Product Code : STT250
Brand Name : Smartline
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
STT250 Temperature Transmitters
Ideal for Control and Safety Applications
The STT250 is a mid-tier transmitter that is ideal for control and safety applications.
It is an advanced solution with increased functionality in a compact module.
The STT250 surge protection device protects smart temperature transmitters against surges such as those generated by lightning strikes. It mounts to the top of the STT250 terminal block, providing easy field wiring with a compact mounting to allow the use of a variety of housings, including the popular Honeywell Heat-proof field-mount housing. The STT250 surge protection device is suited for both intrinsic safety and flame/explosion-proof applications.
STT250 Industrial Application:
- HART 6 communication output option
- TÜV SIL2 certification
- Universal sensor inputs–RTDs and thermocouples
- Available with integral engineering units meter
- Support for open standards (Viz.EDD, DTMs, etc.)
- Sensor matching function*
- Advanced diagnostics
- Dual-input version for redundant, differential, averaging and split range measurements*
* Consult factory for availability.
- Ideal for hazardous environments requiring intrinsically safe and rugged construction designs such as those in the oil and gas upstream and downstream, chemical and refining industries
- Available with a head mountable module or a field-mounted unit in aluminum or a stainless steel housing for corrosive environments
- Meets the functional safety requirements according to IEC 61508 and is TÜV certified for SIL2/SIL3 applications
- Modular design is suitable for pulp and paper applications requiring sensor head mounting in pulp mill digestors, recovery boilers and paper machine areas where the ambient temperature is not very high
The STT250 is offered in five models:
- Single input
- HART protocol
- Single input
- HART6 protocol
- SIL2 TÜV certification
STT25T STT250 Temperature Transmitters
- Single input
- 4-20 mA output
The STT250 transmitter is a mid-tier solution that is ideal for control and safety temperature measurement applications. It is a more advanced solution with higher functionality and performance in a compact module with dual-input, advanced diagnostics and redundant sensor for critical and safety applications. It is available with SIL2 TUV safety certification.
- STT250 offers advanced functionality and competitive performance in a more compact module.
- Universal sensor inputs
- Compact size allows direct head mounting
- Broad selection of housing and materials
- Remote communications
- Dual-input model with advanced diagnostics and redundant sensor for critical applications
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Packaging Details
- Customized Packaging.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa